Mirage Rates for 2018
Full board: With all lunches off shore in selected restaurants, all breakfast and all diners onboard. (All is included in the rate)
6-Night Cruise (with optional Biplane Excursion)
Private charter rates aboard Mirage:
· 2 passengers: USD 14100
· 3 passengers: USD 15800
· 4 passengers: USD 18350
· 5 passengers: USD 21750
· 6 passengers: USD 24300
- Individual Cabin Rates: St Exupéry, Concorde or Caravelle Cabin: USD 4280 per person, based on double occupancy.
3 - 4 or 5 Night Cruise
Private charter rates aboard Mirage:
(Private Charter Cruises ONLY)
2 passengers: USD 1200/passenger/night
3 passengers: USD 890 /passenger/night
4 passengers: USD 790/passenger/night
5 passengers: USD 730/passenger/night
6 passengers: USD 710/passenger/night
- Add a Biplane Excursion for additional USD 250 per person* for a 35' flight.
*Biplane excursions are dependent on acceptable and safe weather conditions for flying.
The "navigating gîte" is a new concept where guests are taking care of their own meals, while the crew is in charge of the navigation.
A fully open kitchen is available and the crew will assist you for food supply.
If you don't feel like cooking, you will find restaurants nearby the cruising route on the canal du midi.
The hotel barge Mirage cruise from Carcassonne to Castelnaudary or reverse.
As an option, we propose excursions with our qualify tour guide driving you arround in our comfortable mini-van (visits of Carcassonne - Mirepoix market - Abbey of Fontfroide - Limoux sparkling wine factory, wine tasting course in a château)
This cruise is available only for a charter from two to six passengers
Prices including transfer from Carcassonne train station to the barge, bicycles (not hybrid).
Prices: 8100 USD
What’s included "Navigating gîte"?
- · Six night Charter Saturday-Friday, including diesel, power, water.
- · Air conditioned Cabins, Double or Twin with en-suite facilities.
- · Spacious living areas and sun deck.
- · Use of Galley and its equipment/utensils.
- · Basic pantry staples, salt/pepper/flour/sugar/oil etc.
- · Linen.
- · One washing machine load per cabin per charter.
- · Transfers from / to Carcassonne on days 1 and 7.
- · Shopping excursions x2 for Galley provisions in owner’s vehicle.
- · Transport to / from local restaurants (if required).
- · Use of bikes.
- · Wi-Fi (subject to local reception).
- · Friendly advice and local knowledge from the Barge owners.
· What’s not included "Navigating gîte"?
- · Food and beverage.
- · Transportation services (except where mentioned as included).
- · Gratuities (at own discretion).
- · Additional Options:
- Breakfast aboard every morning: 490 USD
- Excursion (price per excursion): 110 USD / 100€ per person.
- Biplane Excursion: 250 USD per person.
· Capacity: Up to 6 persons.
Season: April to Oct.
Included in the Fare "full board cruises":
Six-night "gourmet cruise" or "canal from the sky" or 3-4 or 5 night cruise"smart cruise"
- 7 days and 6 nights or "Smart cruise" on the barge, in a cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Transfers from Carcassonne or Narbonne train station or hotel or Toulouse airport to the barge and return
- All meals beginning with dinner on Sunday, through breakfast on Saturday, with lunch on shore at a quality restaurant of the Captain's choice.
- All wines with dinner on board
- Open bar,all wines, bar, and refreshment drinks aboard.
- All escorted side excursions and visits to historical sites, museums, entrance fees, vineyards for wine-tasting, markets and restaurant, in our air-conditioned vehicle.
- Use of bicycles, library, CD/DVD collection and player, Wifi, bluetooth music station.
Not included: The wines and alcoholic beverages on shore, personal purchases, telephone and internet access, laundry (can be arranged with onshore cleaners).
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY
The ticket(s) issued to the Passenger by any Operator or service provider, if any, constitute(s) the sole contract between the Passenger and said Operator or service provider, and the Company assumes no responsibility or liability in any circumstances for acts or omissions connected herewith. The Passenger further understands and agrees that the Company is not liable or responsible for the following:
- any personal injury, death, property damage or loss occasioned by theft, vandalism, fire, water, weather conditions, explosion, or any cause whatsoever, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, or for any loss of whatever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable or any loss of any kind or nature arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions, whether negligent or intended of any third party, regardless of the relationship, if any, between such third party and the Passenger or the Company;
- and any event which is beyond the control of the Company, including but not limited to Acts of God, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages, riots, floods, government acts, terrorism, criminal activity, Passenger illness or vessel damage;
- and any additional expenses incurred by the Passenger as a result of any delay or failure of and/or by any Operator or contractor of any services connected with the specific booking;
- and any loss sustained by the Passenger as a result of any cancellation, delay, advancement or postponement of any tour by any Operator or any service provider such as steamship company, airline, railroad, vehicle rental company, hotel or similar or their agent.
WATERWAY ROUTES AND VESSEL ALTERATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
All routes are subject to change without notice. Some waterways may be subject to occasional closures due to drought, storms, floods, canal or lock repairs or other unforeseen circumstances that result in conditions unsafe for navigation. In the unlikely event of such occurrences, the following conditions shall apply:
- if navigation must be suspended, Passengers will continue to be accommodated on the stationary Vessel and the regular excursions will continue to be made, with cruising to be continued as soon as possible. By way of compensation for any suspension of cruising, additional excursions will be provided by the Vessel's crew,
- the Company reserve the right to reverse a cruise route, cruise another waterway or transfer Passengers to another vessel of similar standard,
- in any decision related to navigation, the judgment of the Vessel's Captain on any action or inaction is considered final.
Passengers who are disabled are asked to advise the Company's reservations staff of the nature of their disability at the time of booking as some Vessels and/or itineraries may be unsuitable. The Company will recommend suitable cruise options but reserves the right to refuse a reservation request if necessary for reasons of safety.
UNDERTAKINGS OF PASSENGER
The Passenger expressly agrees to the following:
- that he/ she is in good general health;
- that he/she shall abide by the safety instructions as given out by the Captain and crew of the Vessel and displayed on board;
- that he/she shall not operate or seek to operate any vehicle or other technical equipment owned or operated by a Vessel, hotel or other service provider except bicycles that are made available by the crew for the express use of the Passengers;
- and that he/she shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, agents, representatives and assigns against any and all liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and costs of litigation) which may be incurred in connection with any claims, suits or any cause of action brought by him/her against any third party, or by any third party against him/her, his/her heirs, representatives or assigns regarding injury or loss to person or property sustained by him/her or such third party, directly or indirectly, arising out of events, acts or omissions, no matter how caused or created, that occur during the course of a cruise tour.
In accordance with legislation, a strict non-smoking policy applies in the accommodation area of all Vessels. Those passengers who wish to smoke must do so outdoors ie on the deck and sun-deck area
The minimum age of child accepted on board is 12 years.
These Terms and Conditions are issued as of October 2015 and supersede and cancel all prior communications and agreements, whether written or oral express or implied. Any subsequent modification of these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website www.bargecruisinginfrance.com. Any inquiries, claims or general complaints by the Passenger relating to the service provided by the Company must be submitted in writing to the Company within thirty (30) days of the completion of the cruise, and must contain full and evidentiary information.